Abnormal subscription or consumption
- How can I determine the current status based on the client logs?
- Inconsistent subscriptions
- Failed to connect to the broker
- Abnormal client status
- Group ID not found
- The attempt to start the producer or consumer failed, or the group ID is duplicated
- Failed to obtain the queue list during active message subscription
- Host name not found
- Insufficient application memory
- What should I do if a .dll file loading error or another running error occurs due to incorrect .NET client configuration?
- What can I do if the producer has sent a message but the consumer has not received it?
- The message status is "Consumed", but the consumer cannot view this status
- How can I retry if my message consumption fails?
- Invalid message
- Invalid parameters
- Why is tracing data not found?
- What should I do if the consumption information about a consumed message is not displayed in the tracing data and the client IP address and group ID are incorrect?
- Why is my group ID unavailable in the list of consumers?