You can view the partition status to understand the total number of messages on the Message Queue for Apache Kafka broker or the consumption progress of each partition.
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- In the Resource Distribution section of the Overview page, select the region where your instance resides.
- On the Instances page, click the name of the instance that you want to manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Topics.
- On the Topics page, find the topic whose partition status you want to view, and choose in the Actions column.
Table 1. Partition status information Parameter Description Partition ID The ID of the partition in the topic. Minimum Offset The minimum offset of messages that are consumed in the partition. Maximum Offset The maximum offset of messages that are consumed in the partition. Last Updated At The time when the last message in the partition is stored.