When your Alibaba Cloud account has an overdue payment or a Message Queue for Apache Kafka instance is about to expire, Alibaba Cloud sends a notification by SMS or email. By default, Alibaba Cloud sends the notification to the mobile number and email address that are bound to your Alibaba Cloud account. To send the notification to a RAM user, perform the following steps on the Message Center page by using your Alibaba Cloud account.
Set the notification policy
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- Click the icon in the upper-right corner to go to the Message Center page.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Common Settings.
- In the Notification Type column of the Common Settings page, select Product Overdue Payment, Suspension, and Imminent Release Notifications and click Modify.
- In the Modify Contact dialog box, select alert contacts as required and click Save.