This topic describes how to enable the connector feature for your ApsaraMQ for Kafka instance.
PrerequisitesA ApsaraMQ for Kafka instance that meets the following requirements is purchased and deployed.
|Version||The version of the ApsaraMQ for Kafka instance must meet one of the following conditions:|
Note You can view the status of the instance and the version information about the instance in the Basic Information section of the Instance Details page in the ApsaraMQ for Kafka console.
- Log on to the ApsaraMQ for Kafka console.
- In the Resource Distribution section of the Overview page, select the region where your instance is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Connectors.
- On the Connectors page, select the instance in which the data source topic resides from the Select Instance drop-down list and click Create Connector.
- In the You have not enabled the connector feature for the instance. message, click OK.