You can use the EASCMD client to manage services in Elastic Algorithm Service (EAS) of Machine Learning Platform for AI (PAI). This topic shows you how to download the EASCMD client and complete user authentication.
- Download the EASCMD client.
- Optional:Run a command similar to the following example to grant the execute permission on
the downloaded client file. If you downloaded the EASCMD client of the Windows 64
version, you can skip this step.
In the command, eascmd64 indicates the name of the downloaded client file. Change the file name based on your requirements.
chmod +x eascmd64
- Use the AccessKey pair of your Alibaba Cloud account to complete identity authentication.The authentication command varies with the client version.
- If you downloaded the EASCMD client of the Windows 64 version, run the following command
in the command-line interface of Windows:
eascmdwin64.exe config -i <yourAccessKeyID> -k <yourAccessKeySecret> [-e Endpoint]
- If you downloaded the EASCMD client of another version, run the following command
in the command-line interface of the specific operating system:
./<eascmd64> config -i <yourAccessKeyID> -k <yourAccessKeySecret> [-e Endpoint]
Parameter Description <eascmd64> The name of the client file that is downloaded based on your system environment. <yourAccessKeyID> The AccessKey ID of your Alibaba Cloud account. <yourAccessKeySecret> The AccessKey secret of your Alibaba Cloud account. Endpoint By default, the EAS endpoint of the China (Shanghai) region is used. To deploy your model in another region, you can use the -e parameter to specify the endpoint of the corresponding region. For more information about supported endpoints, see Table 1. Assume that the name of the client file is eascmd64. You can run the following command to specify the endpoint of the China (Beijing) region:
./eascmd64 config -i <yourAccessKeyID> -k <yourAccessKeySecret> -e pai-eas.cn-beijing.aliyuncs.com
Table 1. The following table describes the regions and endpoints. Region Endpoint China (Shanghai) pai-eas.cn-shanghai.aliyuncs.com China (Beijing) pai-eas.cn-beijing.aliyuncs.com China (Shanghai) (deployed in DSW) pai-eas-share.cn-shanghai.aliyuncs.com China (Beijing) (deployed in DSW) pai-eas-share.cn-beijing.aliyuncs.com China (Beijing) (Alibaba Gov Cloud, deployed in DSW) pai-eas.cn-north-2-gov-1.aliyuncs.com China (Hangzhou) pai-eas.cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com China (Shenzhen) pai-eas.cn-shenzhen.aliyuncs.com China (Hong Kong) pai-eas.cn-hongkong.aliyuncs.com Singapore pai-eas.ap-southeast-1.aliyuncs.com India (Mumbai) pai-eas.ap-south-1.aliyuncs.com Indonesia (Jakarta) pai-eas.ap-southeast-5.aliyuncs.com Germany (Frankfurt) pai-eas.eu-central-1.aliyuncs.com US (Virginia) pai-eas.us-east-1.aliyuncs.com
- If you downloaded the EASCMD client of the Windows 64 version, run the following command in the command-line interface of Windows:
- Check the authentication result. If the authentication is successful, the system displays
information similar to the following output:
Configuration saved to: /Users/test/.eas/config