Machine Learning Designer generates models and debugs models by using pipelines. You must first create a pipeline and streamline different components in the pipeline based on the logic of modeling. This topic describes how to create a pipeline.
- Go to the Visualized Modeling (Machine Learning Designer) page.
- Log on to the Machine Learning Platform for AI console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. On the Workspace list page, click the name of the workspace that you want to manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose to go to the Visualized Modeling (Machine Learning Designer) page.
- Create a pipeline.
- Choose .
- In the New blank canvas dialog box, set the parameters and click OK to create a pipeline. In this example, enter a name for the pipeline and use the default settings for other parameters.
- On the Pipeline list tab, select the pipeline that you created and click Enter pipeline.
What to do next
After you create a pipeline, you need to prepare data and perform data preprocessing. For more information, see Preprocess data.