When a data shipping job of the new version is running to ship data to MaxCompute, the data that is read from a source Logstore must be written to a MaxCompute table. To meet the requirement, you can use a Resource Access Management (RAM) user to grant the required permissions to the data shipping job. This topic describes how to grant permissions to a RAM user.
- Add the RAM user as a member to a MaxCompute workspace.
- Log on to the MaxCompute console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page that appears, select a region.
- On the Project management tab, find the MaxCompute project that you want to manage and click Member management in the Actions column.
- On the User Management page, click Add Member.
- In the Add Member dialog box, select the RAM user and add the RAM user as prompted. Select Development in the Batch role setting section. For more information, see Add a workspace member and configure roles.
- Create an AccessKey pair for the RAM user. For more information, see Create an AccessKey pair.Important
- An AccessKey secret is displayed only when you create the AccessKey pair for the RAM user. You cannot query the AccessKey secret afterwards. Keep your AccessKey secret confidential.
- If the AccessKey pair is disclosed or lost, you must create another AccessKey pair. You can create a maximum of two AccessKey pairs.