You can purchase resource plans to offset the fees of billable items that are included in your bill. This topic describes the basic information about a resource plan.
Log Service provides the following resource plan.
|Resource plan (Subscription Plan)||You can purchase a resource plan to offset the fees of billable items. The billable items include used storage space, index traffic, read and write traffic, requests, data transformation, data shipping, alert notification messages (text messages), and alert notification calls. You can purchase one resource plan to offset the fees of all Log Service billable items.|
Resource plan (Subscription Plan)
- Log Service provides yearly subscription options for resource plans. Resource plans for one year or longer provide savings based on the resource quota and duration. For more information about the prices for different resource plans, visit the buy page of Log Service. The prices of billable items that use the pay-as-you-go billing method remain unchanged. The savings are applied only when you purchase resource plans (Subscription Plan) for one year or longer.
- You must pay all the fees of your resource plan when you purchase the resource plan. For example, if you purchase a 1-year and 100-CU/monthresource plan, you must pay all the fees on the day you purchase the resource plan.
|Billable item||Resource plan|
|Storage space occupied by log data (per GB for each day)||0.002875 CU|
|Storage space occupied by cold log data (per GB for each day), with hot and cold-tiered storage enabled||0.000762 CU|
|Storage space occupied by time series data (per GB for each day)||0.00048 CU|
|Read and write traffic (per GB)||0.045 CU|
|Index traffic of log data (per GB)||0.0875 CU|
|Index traffic of time series data (per GB)||0.02721 CU|
|Read traffic over the Internet (per GB)||0.2 CU|
|Active shards (per shard for each day)||0.01 CU|
|Number of read and write requests (per million requests)||0.03 CU|
|Data transformation (per GB)||0.0204 CU|
|Data shipping to OSS in the JSON or CSV format (per GB)||0.0068 CU|
|Data shipping to OSS in the Parquet format (per GB)||0.0272 CU|
|Data shipping to MaxCompute (per GB)||0.0272 CU|
|Data shipping to AnalyticDB for MySQL (per GB)||0.0272 CU|
|Data shipping to ApsaraDB for Lindorm (per GB)||0.0272 CU|
|Data shipping to ApsaraDB for ClickHouse (per GB)||0.0272 CU|
|Alert notification messages (per text message)||0.0068 CU|
|Alert notification calls (per call)||0.02041 CU|
|Dedicated SQL (per core for each hour)||0.05174 CU|
- How do I select a quota for a resource plan?
- If you are charged a relatively constant monthly fee for Log Service, you can select a quota based on your historical monthly bills. For example, if your historical monthly bills are stable at approximately USD 1,000, you can purchase a resource plan with 1,000 CUs. The historical monthly bills are calculated based on list prices. Preferential policies such as coupons are not included in the calculation.
- If your monthly fees significantly fluctuate, you can select a quota by estimating future fees.
For more information, see How do I select a quota for a resource plan?
- Why do my fees for Log Service significantly increase in the month I purchase a resource
You are charged for resource plans based on the subscription billing method. You must pay for a resource plan when you purchase it. The fee for the resource plan is included in the bill of Log Service in the month you purchase the resource plan. Therefore, the fees for Log Service significantly increase in the month. After you purchase a resource plan, your subsequent monthly fees are offset from the resource plan based on the quota of the resource plan.
- When does a resource plan take effect after I purchase it?
A resource plan takes effect on the day you purchase it. You can view the usage details of the resource plan the day after you purchase the resource plan.
- How do I view the usage details of my resource plan?