Log Service provides SDKs for multiple programming languages, such as .NET, Java, Python, PHP, and C. You can select an SDK based on your business requirements.
The implementation of Log Service SDKs varies based on the programming languages. Each SDK is an encapsulation of Log Service API in different programming languages. The SDKs provide the following common features:
- Encapsulation of Log Service API. Log Service SDKs implement the underlying API request creation and response parsing. The API operations in different programming languages are similar. This simplifies the switchover between different programming languages. For more information, see Interface regulations.
- Automatic digital signatures. You do not need to focus on the digital signature logic of Log Service API. This simplifies the use of Log Service API. For more information, see Request signatures.
- Protocol Buffer-formatted encapsulation. The logs that are collected by Log Service are encapsulated in the Protocol Buffer format. You do not need to focus on the format details. For more information, see Protocol Buffer format.
- Log compression by using the method that is defined in Log Service API. Log Service SDKs for some programming languages allow you to specify whether logs can be written to Log Service in compression mode. By default, the compression mode is used.
- Unified exception handling mechanism. You can use Log Service SDKs to handle exceptions based on the related programming language. For more information, see Exception handling.
- Support for only synchronous requests.
|Programming language||References||Source code on GitHub|
|Java||Overview||Log Service SDK for Java and Log Service SDK for Java 0.6.0 API|
|.NET Core||Overview of Log Service SDK for .NET Core||Log Service SDK for .NET Core|
|.NET||Overview of Log Service SDK for .NET||Log Service SDK for .NET|
|PHP||Overview of Log Service SDK for PHP||Log Service SDK for PHP|
|Python||Overview||Log Service SDK for Python and User guide|
|Node.js||Overview of Log Service SDK for Node.js||Log Service SDK for Node.js|
|C||Log Service SDK for C||Log Service SDK for C|
|GO||Overview||Log Service SDK for Go|
|iOS||Overview of Log Service SDK for iOS||Log Service SDK for iOS and Log Service SDK for Objective-C|
|Android||Overview of Log Service SDK for Android||Log Service SDK for Android|
|C++||Overview of Log Service SDK for C++||Log Service SDK for C++|