This topic describes how to manage a data transformation job in the Log Service console. You can view the details and status of a job in the console. You can also start, stop, modify, and delete the job and configure alerts.
View the details of a job
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, find the project to which the job belongs and click the project.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the data transformation job list, find and click the job.
- On the Data Transformation Overview page, view the details of the job.
Parameter Description Source Logstore The name of the Logstore from which data is read for transformation. Status The status of the job. For more information, see View the status of a job. Task ID The ID of the job. Time Range The time range within which the job is run. Rule Created At The time when the transformation rule was created. Rule Modified At The time when the transformation rule was last modified. Task End Time The time when the job ends.Note If you do not set End Time when you create the job, the value of this parameter is empty. Storage Target The name of the storage destination, the name of the Logstore where transformed data is stored, and the name of the project to which the Logstore belongs. Consumption Progress The data consumption progress of the job. Status The dashboard that is provided by Log Service to display the statistics about the execution of the transformation rule. The statistics include the overall information, transformation rate, consumption latency, consumption rate, active shards, and exceptions. For more information, see Data transformation dashboard.
View the status of a job
|State/Action||Stop the job||Start the job||Rerun the job||Modify the job||Delete the job|
|Starting||Not supported||Not supported||Not supported||Supported||Supported|
|Stopping||Not supported||Not supported||Not supported||Supported||Supported|
|Success||Not supported||Not supported||Supported||Supported||Supported|
|Failed||Not supported||Not supported||Supported||Supported||Supported|
Stop a job
Start a job
If a job is in the Terminated state, you can click Start on the Data Transformation Overview page of the job.
Rerun a job
Modify a transformation rule
- If you want to use the new transformation rule to continue with the job, you must stop the job and then start the job.
- If you want to use the new transformation rule to rerun the job, you must run the job from the beginning. For more information, see Rerun a job.
- On the Data Transformation Overview page, click Edit Rules.
- Modify the transformation rule based on your business requirements. For more information about the rule syntax, see Language introduction.
- Preview transformation results.
- Select Quick. You can select either Quick or Advanced. For more information, see Preview mode overview.
- Click Preview Data.
- View the results.
- If data fails to be transformed because the syntax of the transformation rule or configured permissions are invalid, troubleshoot the failure as prompted.
- If the transformed data is returned as expected, go to 4.
- Select Quick.
- Click Modify Processing Rule.
- Modify the settings and click OK. For more information about the parameters, see Create a data transformation job.
Delete a job
- In the data transformation job list, move the pointer over the job that you want to delete and choose .
- On the Data Transformation Overview page, choose .
In the Data Transformation Troubleshooting dashboard of the Data Transformation Overview page, you can view the metrics of the data transformation job, subscribe to the dashboard, or configure monitoring and alerts for the metrics. For more information, see Enable monitoring for data transformation tasks.