Log Service allows you to visualize query and analysis results on charts.
- Before you can use charts, you must configure indexes and enable the analysis feature. To enable the analysis feature, turn on Enable Analytics for the fields that you want to analyze in the Search & Analysis panel. For more information, see Configure indexes.
- Log Service displays query and analysis results on charts only after you execute query statements. A query statement must be in the search statement|analytic statement format.
Charts are used to display query and analysis results. On the Graph tab, you can select a chart in the chart type section and configure the chart based on your business requirements.
|Select a chart||On the Graph tab, you can select a chart type to display the query and analysis results. For more information, see Charts (Standard).|
|Common Settings tab||On the Common Settings tab, you can configure global settings for a chart. For example, you can select a color scheme to display the results of all query statements for the chart.|
|Fields tab||On the Fields tab, you can configure custom display settings for the result of a query statement or for the data of a column in the result. For example, if you select a query statement and then select a color scheme, the chart is generated based on the result of the query statement and uses the color scheme that you select.|
|Configure an interaction occurrence||You can configure an interaction occurrence for the result of a query statement or for the data of a column in the result to analyze data from a fine-grained dimension.|
|Upgrade a chart||Log Service provides the following versions of charts: Pro and Standard. Compared
with charts (Standard), charts (Pro) provide better visualization capabilities. Log
Service provides the one-click migration feature to upgrade charts (Standard) to charts
After you convert a chart (Standard) to a chart (Pro), you cannot convert the chart (Pro) to a chart (Standard).
- Display query results in a table
- Display query results on a line chart
- View query results in a column chart
- View query results in a bar chart
- View query results in a pie chart
- Display query results on an area chart
- Display query results on a single value chart
- Display query results on a progress bar
- Display query results on a timeline chart
- Display query results on a flow chart
- Display query results in a sankey diagram
- Display query results on a word cloud
- Display query results on a treemap chart
- Funnel chart
- Display query results on a trail map
- View query results in a bubble chart
- Display query results on a lifecycle chart
What do I do if no charts are automatically generated when I execute query statements?
When you execute multiple query statements in sequence, the Value Column, X Axis, or Y Axis configurations are not automatically modified based on the current query statement. The X-axis and Y-axis configurations may remain the same as the configurations of the previous query statement. In this case, the query and analysis result of the current query statement cannot be automatically displayed on a chart. The following errors may occur:
- The selected dimensions are not in the query results. Check and modify the Properties settings.
- X Axis or Y Axis is unavailable. Check and modify the Properties settings.
Modify the Properties settings of the chart based on the current query statement.