This topic describes how to enable the log audit feature in the ApsaraDB for Redis console. This topic also describes how to use the feature to push audit logs, slow query logs, and operational logs to Log Service.
- An ApsaraDB for Redis instance is created. The version of the instance is Redis 4.0 or later and the minor version of the instance is the latest. The editions of ApsaraDB for Redis include Community Edition and Enhanced Edition. For more information, see Step 1: Create an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
- Log Service is activated.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the ApsaraDB for Redis instance resides.
- On the Instances page, click the name of the required instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select Official Edition and click Enable Audit Logs.
- In the Enable Audit Logs dialog box, click OK.