If a large number of Lindorm instances exist, you can use tags to classify and filter Lindorm instances. This topic describes how to create a tag.
A Lindorm instance is created. For more information, see Create an instance.
- A tag consists of a key-value pair. The keys in a Lindorm instance are unique and the values can be the same.
- You can attach up to 20 tags to an instance.
- Log on to the Lindorm console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region in which the instance is located.
- On the Instances page, find the instance, click the icon in the Actions column, and then click Edit Tags.
- In the Edit Tags dialog box, click Create Tag.
- Specify the key and value of the tag, and then click OK.
- In the lower-right corner of the Edit Tags dialog box, click OK. Note After the tag is created for the instance, you can attach the tag to other instances.