Disclaimer: this document may contain information about third-party products that are for reference only. Alibaba Cloud does not make any guarantee, express or implied, with respect to the performance and reliability of third-party products, as well as potential impacts of operations on the products.
This article describes how to obtain the RequestId of the Alibaba Cloud Console.
Alibaba Cloud reminds you that:
- If you have any risky operations on an instance or data, pay attention to the disaster tolerance and fault tolerance capabilities of the instance to ensure data security.
- If you modify the configuration and data of an instance (including but not limited to ECS and RDS), we recommend that you create snapshots or enable RDS log backup.
- If you have granted permissions on the Alibaba Cloud platform or submitted security information such as the logon account and password, we recommend that you modify the information as soon as possible.
This article uses the Chrome browser as an example.
- Open the ECS console and choose instance details.
- Use the F12 function key to bring up "developer tools" and select "Network". Refresh the page, select XHR to view the xhr type request.
- Click describeInstanceMonitorData.json for related requests, in Response tab Page, obtain the RequestId.