Device access fees are calculated based on the durations for which devices are connected with IoT Platform. The fees are not incurred for the devices that use the CoAP and HTTP protocols to connect with IoT Platform and the sub-devices that have topological relationships.
- Fees are calculated based on the durations of connections in minutes.
Each duration starts when a device is connected with IoT Platform and ends when the device is disconnected from IoT Platform.
- Each duration is calculated by minutes. If a duration is less than 1 minute, IoT Platform
calculates the duration as 1 minute.
For example, if a device is connected to IoT Platform at 18:23:35 of January 21, 2019 and disconnects from IoT Platform at 18:25:10 on the same day, the duration is calculated as 3 minutes.
- If a device is reconnected to IoT Platform multiple times within 1 minute, the duration
is calculated as 1 minute.
For example, a device is connected to IoT Platform at 18:23:15 of January 21, 2019, disconnected from IoT Platform at 18:23:35, reconnected at 18:23:40, and then disconnected again at 18:23:59 on the same day. In this case, the duration is calculated as 1 minute.
Unit price: USD 0.3 per million minutes
- Device access fees are calculated on a daily basis.
- The fees that are displayed in bills are accurate to two decimal places.