This topic describes how to use Image Search.
The following figure shows the procedure of using Image Search.
- Log on to the Image Search console.
- Select a service type and create an instance. For more information, see Create an instance.
- Click the instance ID, or click Actions in the Actions column. The Instance Details page appears.
- Click the Add Sample Image tab. On the Add Sample Image tab, upload images to generate an image gallery. For more information, see Add images.
- Click the Search by Image tab. On the Search by Image tab, search for similar products or images. For more information, see Search for images.