This topic describes how to unbind a cross-border acceleration bandwidth plan from a Global Accelerator (GA) instance. If your GA instance is bound to a cross-border acceleration bandwidth plan, you must unbind the bandwidth plan before you can bind the GA instance to another cross-border acceleration bandwidth plan.
- If the bandwidth type of the basic bandwidth plan bound to the GA instance is basic or enhanced, the areas of the acceleration regions and endpoint groups must be in mainland China.
- If the bandwidth type of the basic bandwidth plan bound to the GA instance is premium, the areas of the acceleration regions and endpoint groups must be outside mainland China.
If the preceding requirements are not met, delete the acceleration areas and listeners that are added to the GA instance before you unbind the cross-border acceleration bandwidth plan. For more information, see Delete an acceleration area and Delete a listener.
- Log on to the Global Accelerator console.
- On the Instances page, find the GA instance that you want to manage and click the instance ID.
- On the page that appears, click the Bandwidth Manage tab.
- In the Cross-region Bandwidth Package section, find the target cross-border acceleration bandwidth plan, and click Unbind in the Actions column.
- In the Unbind Bandwidth Plan message, click OK.