You can modify the maximum bandwidth of a basic bandwidth plan. The modification immediately takes effect.
- You can only upgrade a basic bandwidth plan bandwidth. To downgrade a basic bandwidth plan, you must apply for this feature to be enabled on your account. To enable this feature, submit a ticketsubmit a ticket.
- To downgrade a basic bandwidth plan, make sure that the total allocated bandwidth value across all acceleration regions is no greater than the maximum bandwidth value of the downgraded plan.
- To upgrade or downgrade a basic bandwidth plan and a cross-border acceleration bandwidth
plan in settings, take note of the sequence of bandwidth plans that you choose to
- Upgrade: upgrade the cross-border acceleration bandwidth plan first and then the basic bandwidth plan.
- Downgrade: Downgrade the basic bandwidth plan first and then the cross-border acceleration bandwidth plan.
For more information about how to modify a cross-region-acceleration bandwidth plan, see Modify a cross-region acceleration bandwidth plan.
- When you upgrade or downgrade a basic bandwidth plan, make sure that the maximum bandwidth value of the basic bandwidth plan is no greater than the maximum bandwidth value supported by your current Global Accelerator (GA) instance. For more information about GA instance specifications, see Global Accelerator overview.
- Log on to the Global Accelerator console.
- On the Instances page, find the Global GA instance and click the instance ID.
- On the page that appears, click the Bandwidth Manage tab.
- In the Basic Bandwidth Package section, find the basic bandwidth plan that you want to modify and click Change Specification in the Bandwidth column.
- On the Upgrade/Downgrade page, modify the maximum bandwidth of the basic bandwidth plan, select Global Accelerator_Basic Bandwidth Plan (Subscription) Terms of Service, and then click Buy Now to pay for the order.