To ensure the stability of your workloads, you can create threshold alert rules in CloudMonitor to monitor the usage and status of Global Accelerator (GA) instances in real time.
- Log on to the Global Accelerator console.
- On the Instances page, find the target GA instance, and click the icon in the Monitor column.
- On the Instance Monitoring page, click Threshold Alerting Settings.
- On the Alarm Rules page, click Create Alarm Rule.
- On the Create Alarm Rule page, configure the related resource, alert rules, and notification method.
- Product : select Global Accelerator.
- Rule Description: specify the content of the alert rule. It defines under what conditions alerts are
triggered. CloudMonitor provides the following metrics for you to monitor GA instances:
- Active connections: the number of TPC and UDP connections to a GA instance. Only connections in the ESTABLISHED state are counted.
- Inbound bandwidth: the amount of network traffic flows from the Internet to a GA instance per second.
- Inbound packet loss rate: the number of inbound packets discarded by the GA instance per second.
- Inbound packet rate: the number of packets received by the GA instance per second.
- Outbound bandwidth: the amount of network traffic flows from the GA instance to the Internet per second.
- Outbound packet loss rate: the number of outbound packets discarded by the GA instance per second.
- Outbound packet rate: the number of packets sent by the GA instance per second.
For more information about other parameters, see Create a threshold alarm rule.
- Click OK.