If your current GB subscription is insufficient, you can upgrade it. When you upgrade a GB subscription, you must pay the difference in price between the original and upgraded GB subscriptions.
When you upgrade a GB subscription, you pay only the difference in price between the upgraded GB subscription and the original GB subscription. The following method is used to calculate the price difference for an upgrade:
Upgrade price = remainder of subscription lifecycle × (newly subscribed GBs - originally subscribed GBs) × unit price of GB subscription
For example, assume that at 15:00:00 on August 15, 2019, you purchased 10 GB for one month. In this case, the resources expire at 00:00:00 on 2019-09-16. The duration is 31 days and 9 hours. Assume that you upgrade the GB subscription to 15 GB after you use it for n hours. In this case, you also pay for an additional 5 GB resources for the remainder of the subscription lifecycle. The equation used to calculate the cost is (31 × 24 + 9 - n) × 3600 × (15 - 10) × 0.00003167.
- Log on to the Function Compute console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Resource Center.
- In the Purchased Resources section, find the target instance ID and click Upgrade in the Actions column.
- On the Upgrade/Downgrade page, select a GB subscription. Read the Function Compute (Subscription) Terms of Service and select Function Compute (Subscription) Terms of Service. Click Buy Now.Note You must enter a value that is greater than the current GB subscription.
- Follow the prompts on the page to pay for the order.
Verify the results
- Log on to the Billing console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .In the order list, you can view the upgrade order that you have placed.
Find the target order, and click Details in the Actions column. You can view the payment history, instance ID, specific configuration, and lifecycle for the order.