From a resource management standpoint, FPGA-accelerated instances are considered as Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances and are managed in the same way you manage other ECS instances. This topic describes how to restart one or more instances in the ECS console.
Only instances in the Running state can be restarted.
Restarting an instance will stop the instance. As a result, services provided by the instance are disrupted.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select the target region.
- Find the target instances.
- To restart a instance, choose Actions column. in the
- To restart multiple instances, select all required instances and then click Restart at the bottom of the instance list.
- In the displayed Restart Instance dialog box, select a Restart Mode, and then click OK.