Application management fails because Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) Agent does not run as expected. To troubleshoot the issue, perform the following steps:
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the ECS page, find the Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance that you want to
view and check the value in the Agent Status column.
- If EDAS Agent has been installed on the ECS instance, Online or Docker Online is displayed in the Agent Status column.
- If EDAS Agent has not been installed or EDAS Agent failed to be installed on the ECS instance, Unknown or Exception is displayed in the Agent Status column.
- For more information about how to troubleshoot the issue when EDAS Agent is abnormal, see Why is the agent in the Unknown or Exception state after I install an EDAS agent?.