You can perform lifecycle management actions on applications in the Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) console, such as application deployment, startup, and scaling. You can click the name of an application in the console to go the Basic Information page. This page displays the current status of the application. You can also go to the Change Records page to view change records of the application.
View change details
This topic uses an example of application deployment to describe how to view application changes.
- After you perform a change operation on an application, return to the Basic Information
page. In the upper part of the Basic Information page, the following message appears: Application change in progress...View Details.
- Click View Details to go to the Change List page. On this page, you can view the change information and the real-time execution
status of the application.
- Change overview: includes the change process ID, the execution status, and the change type.
- Change execution information: includes each stage of the change process and the tasks
that are performed at each stage.
- If the tasks are performed on a single instance, tasks of different stages are displayed on different pages, and the execution results are indicated by status icons.
- If the tasks are performed on multiple instances, tasks of different stages are displayed on different pages. The tasks are grouped by instances and the execution results are indicated by status icons.
- In the left part of the section for change process execution, click a stage on the Batch x Change tab. Then, the task execution status of this stage is displayed.
- Click a task to view the task execution logs. If a task fails, the logs are automatically unfolded.
View application change records
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Basic Information page, click Change Records to view all change records of this application.
- Click View in the Actions column of a record. The change information and details of each operation
are displayed. Note Application change records can be retained for up to three months.