This topic shows you how to view all the API calls in an application. You can view the time when API operations are called, the time that is consumed for calling each operation, and the status of each operation.
Go to the feature page
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- Go to the Application Overview page by using one of the following methods:
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Container Service Kubernetes Clusters or Serverless Kubernetes Clusters page, click a cluster ID. In the Applications section of the Cluster Details page, click the name of the application that you want to manage. or . In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a microservice namespace. On the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a microservice namespace. Select Container Service or Serverless Kubernetes Cluster from the Cluster Type drop-down list and click the name of the application that you want to manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the application details page, choose .
- In the left-side pane of the Instance Details page, select the instance that you want to view and click the Interface Snapshot tab on the right side of the page.
The Interface Snapshot tab lists all the API operations that are called in the application in the specified time period.
- To view the snapshots of an operation, enter the operation name in the search box and click the icon.
- To view a trace of an operation, find the operation and click the trace ID in the TraceId column.