After you modify the configuration of an application, you can query the push tracks to check whether the configuration updates are applied. If the configuration updates fail to take effect on an instance, you can query the push tracks of the configuration updates to troubleshoot the issue.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Push Tracks page, set Query dimension, Group, and Data ID and click the search icon.Note
- If you set Query dimension to Configuration, the system queries the instances to which the configuration is pushed and the status of the configuration.
- If you set Query dimension to IP, the system queries all configurations monitored by the instances.