Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) supports NoSQL analysis in Professional Edition and Platinum Edition, but not in Standard Edition.
Go to the feature page
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- Go to the Application Overview page by using one of the following methods:
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Container Service Kubernetes Clusters or Serverless Kubernetes Clusters page, click a cluster ID. In the Applications section of the Cluster Details page, click the name of the application that you want to manage. or . In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a microservice namespace. On the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a microservice namespace. Select Container Service or Serverless Kubernetes Cluster from the Cluster Type drop-down list and click the name of the application that you want to manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the application details page, choose .
- In the left-side pane of the Instance Details page, select the instance that you want to view and click the NoSql Analysis tab on the right side of the page.
NoSQL call statistics
In the Call statistics section, a time series curve indicates the NoSQL call statistics of the application in the specified time period.
- Move the cursor over the statistics chart to view the statistics.
- Click Icon to view the statistics of the metric in a certain time period or compare the statistics of the same time period on different dates.