On the Application Overview page in the Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) console, you can view the key health metrics of an application. These health metrics include overall metrics such as Total Requests and Average Response Time, metrics related to application support services, metrics related to dependent services of the application, and system metrics such as CPU utilization and memory usage.
Go to the Application Overview page
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications.
- On the Applications page, select a region in the top navigation bar and an option from the Microservice Namespace drop-down list. Select ECS Clusters from the Cluster Type drop-down list. Then, click the name of the application whose metrics you want to view.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Total number of requests, average response time, number of instances, number of full garbage collection (GC) events, and number of slow SQL queries in a specified time range, and day-on-day or week-on-week change rates.
- Application Support Services: fitted curves for time series analysis of Application Service Request and Application Service Average Response Time.
- Application Dependent Services: fitted curves for time series analysis of Application Dependent Service Request, Application Dependent Service Average Response Time, App Instance Count, and HTTP - Status Code.
- System Info: fitted curves for time series analysis of CPU, MEM, and Load.