Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) provides the application exception analysis feature. This feature collects statistics on the number of exceptions, the number of exceptions of each type, and the ports where exceptions occur. This topic describes how to use the exception analysis feature.
Go to the feature page
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- Go to the Application Overview page by using one of the following methods:
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Container Service Kubernetes Clusters or Serverless Kubernetes Clusters page, click a cluster ID. In the Applications section of the Cluster Details page, click the name of the application that you want to manage. or . In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a microservice namespace. On the
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the top navigation bar, select a region. In the upper part of the page, select a microservice namespace. Select Container Service or Serverless Kubernetes Cluster from the Cluster Type drop-down list and click the name of the application that you want to manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the application details page, choose .
In the left-side pane of the Exceptions Diagnosis page, all the exceptions of the application are displayed. You can specify a time period in the upper-right corner, select an abnormal thread in the exception list, and then analyze the changes of the exception based on the time series curve chart in the Exceptions section on the right side. For example, analyze whether an excessive number of exceptions exist at different points in time.