This topic shows you how to view the SQL analysis of an application.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications.
- On the Applications page, select a region in the top navigation bar and a namespace from the Namespace drop-down list. Select ECS Clusters from the Cluster Type drop-down list, and then click the name of the application whose metrics you want to view.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Application Details page, click the node that you want to analyze, and then click the SQL Analysis tab on the right side.
SQL call statistics
The SQL Calls section displays the time series curve that indicates the SQL call statistics of the application in the specified time period.
- Move the cursor over the statistics chart to view the statistics.
- Select a period of time to view the statistics for the specified period.
- Click Icon to view the statistics of the metric in a certain time period or compare the statistics of the same time period on different dates.
- Click Icon to view the API details for this metric.