This topic shows you how to view the NoSQL analysis of an application.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications.
- On the Applications page, select a region in the top navigation bar and an option from the Microservice Namespace drop-down list. Select ECS Clusters from the Cluster Type drop-down list. Then, click the name of the application whose metrics you want to view.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Application Details page, click the node that you want to analyze, and then click the NoSql Analysis tab on the right side.
NoSQL call statistics
The SQL Calls section displays the time series curve that indicates the NoSQL call statistics of the application in the specified time period.
Optional:In the SQL Calls section, perform the following operations as required:
- Move the pointer over a chart and view the detailed statistics.
- Use the cursor to select a time period to view the statistics of the specified time period.
- Click the icon to view the statistics of the metric in a certain time period or compare the statistics of the metric in the same time period on different dates.
- Click the icon to view the API details of the metric.