After you create, deploy, or scale out an application in a Kubernetes cluster in the Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) console, you can view the change status on the application details page. In the change list, you can also view and analyze the common causes of application deployment failures.
View the result of a deployment failure
- After you deploy an application, return to the Application Overview page. In the upper part of the Application Overview page, the message There is a change in the application. The process is being executed and is in the execution state appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Change List. Find the change process that you want to view and click View in the Actions column.
- In the Job Name section, you can view the change process and result of the application. If Failed appears for the job, click View in the Failure Cause column. In the dialog box that appears, you can view the cause of the deployment failure.
Common causes of deployment failures
The following common causes of application deployment failures are provided:
- Insufficient resources
- Failure to start application containers
- PostStart startup errors
- Liveness detection failure of the Readiness probe