This topic describes the limits of Elastic Desktop Service (EDS).
|China (Hong Kong)||cn-hongkong|
- The preceding table describes Alibaba Cloud public cloud regions where EDS is available.
For Alibaba Finance Cloud, EDS is available only in the China East 1 Finance region,
and does not support the following features:
- GPU-accelerated cloud desktops: Desktop templates are unavailable for the Graphics type.
- Connection to cloud desktops over virtual private clouds (VPCs): You can connect to cloud desktops only over the Internet.
- GPU-accelerated cloud desktops in regions outside China: Desktop templates are unavailable for the Graphics type outside China.
- Internet access packages: You cannot use Internet access packages purchased from the China site to access the Internet in the China (Hong Kong) region and regions outside China. If you want to access the Internet in the China (Hong Kong) region and regions outside China, you can purchase Internet access packages only from the International site. If desktops in a workspace need to access the Internet and you cannot purchase an Internet access package for the workspace, we recommend that you use Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) to connect to VPCs and create NAT gateways or proxy servers.
|Total number of cloud desktops||100||Submit a ticket.|
|Total number of GPU-accelerated (Graphics) cloud desktops||100||Submit a ticket.|
|Total number of custom images||20||Submit a ticket.|
|Total number of workspaces in an enterprise Active Directory (AD) account||5||Submit a ticket.|
|Total number of workspaces in a convenience account||5||Submit a ticket.|
|Total number of convenience accounts||500||Submit a ticket.|
|Total number of policies||100||Submit a ticket.|
|Total number of manually created snapshots||200||Submit a ticket.|
|Number of Apsara File Storage NAS (NAS) file systems in a workspace||1||Submit a ticket.|
By default, port 80 is used for communication between cloud desktops and backend components. If you want to use a cloud desktop, make sure that applications on the cloud desktop do not use port 80. If port 80 is used, you cannot connect to the cloud desktop.