Elastic Desktop Service (EDS) provides subscription cloud desktops and pay-as-you-go cloud desktops. If the billing method of your cloud desktop does not meet your business requirements, you can change the billing method. You can change the billing method of a cloud desktop only from pay-as-you-go to subscription. You can also reserve cloud desktop resources to reduce costs.
- The cloud desktop is in the Running or Stopped state.
- All orders for cloud desktops are completed.
If you have unpaid orders for the cloud desktop, you must pay for the orders or cancel the orders before you can change the billing method.
You can change the billing method of a cloud desktop only from pay-as-you-go to subscription. To change the billing method, perform the following operations:
- Log on to the EDS console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Cloud Desktops page, find the pay-as-you-go cloud desktop whose billing method you want to change, click More in the Actions column, and then select Change to Subscription.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the subscription duration, confirm the configuration fee, and then click Confirm.
- Complete the payment before you can proceed. After the payment is completed, return to the Desktops page to view the information about the cloud desktop. The billing method of the cloud desktop is changed to subscription.