You can assign cloud desktops to regular users when or after you create the cloud desktops. This topic describes how to assign cloud desktops to regular users after you create the cloud desktops, and this topic also describes how to view the regular users.
- Log on to the EDS console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Cloud Desktops page, find the cloud desktop that you want to assign to regular users, click More in the Actions column, and then click View/Assign Users.
- In the View/Assign Users panel, view the assignment details and reassign the cloud desktop to other regular
users based on your requirements. In the Authorized Users section, you can view regular users to whom the cloud desktop is assigned. If you want to reassign the cloud desktop to other regular users, you can add these regular users or delete authorized users based on your requirements.
Note After you assign a cloud desktop to regular users or delete authorized users, wait for a period of time before you can view the most recent list of cloud desktop users.
- Click Add. In the dialog box that appears, select the regular users to whom you want to assign the cloud desktop and click OK.
- Select the authorized users that you want to delete and click Delete. In the dialog box that appears, click OK.