This topic describes how to view quota increase requests for Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances and resources. If a quota increase request is rejected, you can submit the request again.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Resource Advisor page, choose .
- Click the My Quota Requests tab to view all quota increase requests for instances and resources.
- To view quota increase requests for instances, click the Instance Quota tab.
- To view quota increase requests for resources, click the Resource Quota tab.
- Optional:If Deny is displayed in the Status column corresponding to a request, you can click Submit Again in the Actions column and select Manual Approval.