This topic describes how to stop a running Cloud Assistant command in the Elastic Compute Service (ECS) console.
The command to be stopped is in the Running (
Running) or Waiting for execution (
Waiting for execution) state.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Click the Command Execution Result tab, find the command task that you want to stop and click Stop Task in the Actions column.
- In the Stop Task dialog box, select one or more ECS instances on which you want to stop the command and click Stop.