You can search for a community image by image name, image ID, or owner ID. Then, you can use the community image to create Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances. This topic describes how to search for a community image in the ECS console.
- Go to the Images page.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Click the Community Images tab. On the Community Images tab, you can view all community images located in the current region.
- Search for a community image in the search box. Perform the following operations.
For example, you can select Image ID from the drop-down list and enter
- In the section tagged ①, select an option from the drop-down list. The following options
- Image Name
- Image ID
- Owner ID
- In the section tagged ②, enter a value that matches the selected option.
- In the section tagged ③, click the icon to search for the community image.
m-bp10pa9j0rio19ky****in the search box. A similar result is displayed, as shown in the following figure.
- In the section tagged ①, select an option from the drop-down list. The following options are supported:
What to do next
You can use the community image to create ECS instances. For more information, see Use a community image.