You can remove replication pairs from replication pair-consistent groups based on your business requirements. When a replication pair is removed from a replication pair-consistent group, the replication pair is disassociated from the group but is not deleted.
- Log on to the Elastic Block Storage (EBS) console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Replication Pair-Consistent Group page, find the replication pair-consistent group to which you want to add replication pairs and click the ID of the group.
- In the replication pair list, select the replication pair that you want to remove
and click Delete in the Operation column.
Note If you want to remove multiple replication pairs at the same time, select the replication pairs and click Batch remove in the lower part of the page.