Tags can be used to identify resources with the same characteristics (such as disks that belong to the same organization or that serve the same purpose) for easy search and management. This topic describes how to edit the tags of an existing disk.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the disk whose tags you want to edit, move the pointer over the icon in the Tag column, and then click Edit Tags.
- In the Edit Tags dialog box, click Available Tags to select existing tags or click Create to create tags. Then, click OK.