After you build your website by using content delivery network (CDN), Web Application Firewall, server load balancer (SLB), or Nginx, the number of visits to your website is 508 status code.
Alibaba Cloud reminds you that:
- Before you perform operations that may cause risks, such as modifying instance configurations or data, we recommend that you check the disaster recovery and fault tolerance capabilities of the instances to ensure data security.
- You can modify the configurations and data of instances including but not limited to Elastic Compute Service (ECS) and Relational Database Service (RDS) instances. Before the modification, we recommend that you create snapshots or enable RDS log backup.
- If you have authorized or submitted sensitive information such as the logon account and password in the Alibaba Cloud Management Console, we recommend that you modify such information in a timely manner.
- Direct access to the SLB domain name found that the access is normal.
- Log on to the ECS instance and go to the website details page. A message appears, indicating that
HTTP/1.1508LoopDetectedexists in the website.
- In this case, you must check whether Nginx is redirected to a CDN URL as a reverse proxy. If Nginx is redirected to a CDN URL, the corresponding CDN node returns a reverse proxy to the CDN node, which leads to a loop process.
- You need to modify the reverse proxy in Nginx to avoid rerouting to CDN.
- Server Load Balancer
- Elastic Compute Service