You can add a service to an existing cluster in the E-MapReduce (EMR) console. This topic describes how to add a service to an existing cluster in the EMR console.
An EMR cluster is created. For more information, see Create a cluster.
- Go to the Clusters and Services page.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud EMR console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides and select a resource group based on your business requirements.
- Click the Cluster Management tab.
- On the Cluster Management page, find the cluster to which you want to add a service and click the cluster ID.
- In the upper-right corner of the Clusters and Services page, click Add Service.
- In the Add Service dialog box, select the service that you want to add and click OK. You can view the added service in the Services section.