Alibaba Cloud Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) allows you to copy configurations from a domain name to one or more domain names. This topic describes how to copy configurations to one or more domain names.
If you want to apply the same configurations to multiple domain names, you can copy the configurations from a source domain name to specified domain names. This facilitates domain name configurations.
- After you copy the configurations of one domain name to another domain name, the copy operation cannot be undone. Make sure that the configurations that you want to copy are correct.
- For domain names that have high traffic or bandwidth usage, proceed with caution to prevent unexpected financial losses.
- Special configurations that are applied through tickets cannot be copied.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the domain name that you want to manage and click Copy Configurations.
- Select the configuration items that you want to copy and click Next. Note
- You cannot copy the origin information and basic information including the CNAME, business type, and acceleration region at the same time.
- You cannot copy SSL certificates from one domain name to another domain name.
- When you copy custom back-to-origin HTTP headers to another domain name, the HTTP headers overwrite the existing HTTP headers of the destination domain name. For example, if you set cache_control to private for Domain Name A and set cache_control to public for Domain Name B. After you copy cache_control from Domain Name B to Domain Name A, cache_control of Domain Name A is set to public.
- When you copy configurations of feature switches, referer whitelist, referer blacklist, IP whitelist, or IP blacklist to another domain name, the copied configurations overwrite the existing configurations.
- Select the domain names to which you want to apply the copied configurations and click
Next. You can enter a keyword to search for domain names.
- In the Copy Configurations dialog box, click OK.