- If MD5 validation is configured for a file on the origin server, do not enable the
HTML optimization feature.
The HTML optimization feature changes the MD5 value of a file. After the file is optimized, the MD5 value of the file is no longer the same as the original file stored on the origin server.
- If the origin server has Gzip or Brotli compression enabled, HTML optimization does not take effect. DCDN directly returns compressed files to clients.
- If both HTML optimization and Intelligent or Brotli compression are enabled, HTML optimization does not take effect. DCDN only compresses files.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the domain name that you want to manage, and click Configure in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane on the details page of the specified domain name, click Optimization.
- Turn on HTML Optimization: Alibaba Cloud CDN optimizes HTML pages.
- Turn on CSS Optimization: Alibaba Cloud CDN optimizes CSS styling.