Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) supports the region blacklist and whitelist. After you add regions to a blacklist or a whitelist, DCDN identifies the source regions of requests and blocks or allows requests from the specified regions. This way, malicious requests can be blocked by region. This topic describes how to configure a region blacklist or whitelist.
Apply to use the feature
Join the DingTalk group 31327650 and submit an application.
Enable the feature
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Configure page, find the domain name that you want to manage and click Domain Names in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the domain name, click Security Settings.
- On the Blocked Regions tab, click Modify.
- In the Blocking Settings dialog box, configure List Type and Regions.
Parameter Description List Type
Requests from regions in the blacklist are blocked.
Only requests from regions in the whitelist are allowed to access resources on DCDN nodes.
The blacklist and whitelist are mutually exclusive. You can enable only one of them at the same time.
Regions Add regions to the blacklist or whitelist.
- Click OK.
Disable the feature
To disable the region blacklist or whitelist, click Clear. After you remove the regions from the blacklist or whitelist, requests from all regions can access resources on DCDN nodes.