This topic describes how to bind tags to one or more ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instances. You can use tags to classify a large number of RDS instances. Each tag consists of a key and a value. You can use tag keys and values to further classify RDS instances.
- You can bind a maximum of 20 tags to each RDS instance. Each tag must have a unique key. If two tags have the same key, the tag that is created later overwrites the tag that is created earlier.
- You can bind tags to a maximum of 50 RDS instances at a time.
- RDS instances in different regions do not share the same tag namespace.
- After you unbind a tag from an RDS instance, ApsaraDB RDS checks whether the tag is bound to any other RDS instance. If the tag is not bound to any other RDS instance, ApsaraDB RDS deletes the tag.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where your RDS instance resides.
- Open the Edit Tag dialog box.
- If you want to bind tags to a single RDS instance, find the RDS instance and in the Actions column choose .
- If you want to bind tags to multiple RDS instances at a time, select these RDS instances and below the instance list click Edit Tag.
- Click Create a label, enter the key and value of the tag that you want to create, and then click OK.
Note If tags are created, you can click the Select the label drop-down list and then select the tag that you want to bind.
- After you specify all the tags that you want to bind, set the The binding way parameter and click OK.
|Create and bind tags||Creates and binds tags to one or more ApsaraDB RDS instances.|