This topic describes how to manually release a pay-as-you-go-billed ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instance or unsubscribe from a subscription-billed ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instance.
After you release or unsubscribe from an RDS instance, the RDS instance and its data are immediately deleted. Before you release or unsubscribe from an RDS instance, we recommend that you back up the RDS instance and download the required backup file.
Release a pay-as-you-go-billed RDS instance
- Log on to the ApsaraDB RDS console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where the RDS instance resides.
- Use one of the following methods to open the Release Instance message:
- Find the RDS instance and in the Actions column choose .
- Find the RDS instance and click its ID.
- On the Basic Information page, click Release Instance.
- In the message that appears, click Confirm.
Unsubscribe from a subscription RDS instance
If you want to unsubscribe from an RDS instance, submit a ticket.
|Release instance||Releases a pay-as-you-go ApsaraDB RDS instance. (You cannot unsubscribe from a subscription ApsaraDB RDS instance by calling an API operation.)|