ApsaraVideo VOD (VOD) allows you to configure callback settings. After callback settings are configured, VOD notifies you of the progress and video status immediately after a video processing operation, such as upload or transcoding, is complete.
- Method 1: Grant VOD the permissions to access cloud resources in Object Storage Service
(OSS), MNS, Alibaba Cloud CDN, and Key Management Service (KMS).
Visit Cloud Resource Access Authorization and click Confirm Authorization Policy to grant VOD the permissions to access your cloud resources.
- Method 2: Grant the users, user groups, or roles of VOD the permissions to access MNS. Attach the authorization policy AliyunMNSFullAccess or AliyunMNSReadOnlyAccess to the specified users, user groups, or roles of VOD. AliyunMNSFullAccess provides full access to MNS. AliyunMNSReadOnlyAccess provides read-only access to MNS. For more information, see Accounts and authorization.
- Log on to the ApsaraVideo VOD console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Configuration Management.
- Choose .
- On the Callback page, click Modify.
- In the Callback dialog box, configure the required parameters and click OK. Valid values of Callback Method:
Note After the events that you select are processed, VOD sends event notifications to you. For more information about how to implement event notifications, see Event notification.
- HTTP Request
Specify a callback URL based on your business requirements. The value of this parameter cannot exceed 256 bytes in length. Select events.
- MNS Queue
Select a region, a queue, and events.
- HTTP Request