Page analysis page displays all the pages with user visits in a specified time period in the current app and the visit data of each page. To facilitate the page data query, you can set the page ID respectively shown in iOS system and Android system as well as the page ID’s corresponding name through page configuration.
Complete the following steps to add page configuration:
- Log in to the mPaaS console, select your target app, and then click Mobile Analysis Service > Basic analysis on the left navigation bar.
- Click the Page configuration tab on the right.
Click Add, and add the following page information:
- Name: Page name in report.
- iOS: Page ID in iOS system, which is the VC class name, for example
Android: Page ID in Android system, which is the activity class name, for example
- For the same page, the page name shown in iOS system must be the same as that in Android system.
- Every iOS ID and Android ID must be unique.
Select the target page configuration you want to modify, click Modify in the Operations column to edit the page ID and name.
Select the target page configuration you want to delete, click Delete in the Operations column and confirm deletion. This operation will not influence the page report presentation on the Page analysis page.