This topic describes how to configure a data source from a VPC. You can configure a database in the VPC as the data source of widgets in your DataV project.
- Log on to the DataV console.
- Click Data Sources and then Add Source.
- In the Type drop-down list, select RDS for MySQL.
- In the next drop-down list, select Intranet and select the region where the RDS instance is located.
- Turn on VPC and enter the database information.
You can obtain the VPC ID and Instance ID in the Alibaba Cloud console.After you enter the database information, DataV automatically tests whether the database can be connected.
- After the database passes the connectivity test, click OK.You can use the database in the VPC as the data source of widgets.