The Properties and Parameters tab provides detailed information about the current job, such as the current running information and running history.
Go to the Properties and Parameters tab
- Go to the Job Administration page.
- Log on to the Realtime Compute development platform.
- In the top navigation bar, click Administration.
- On the Jobs page that appears, click the target job name under the Job Name field.
- On the Job Administration page that appears, click the Properties and Parameters tab.
CodeOn the Code tab, you can preview the SQL job code. In the upper-right corner of the Code tab, click Edit Job to switch to the Development page.
- On the Resource Configuration tab, you can view the configuration of the resources involved in the running of a job, such as CPUs, memory, and parallelism.
- After auto scaling is enabled, you can query the auto scaling iteration history on
the Resource Configuration tab.
Note Only Realtime Compute V3.0.0 and later allow you to query the auto scaling iteration history.
On the Properties tab, you can view basic information about a job.